ProductCon: The nation’s largest tech product management conference.
Join 1,200+ Product Managers and Product Developers at ProductCon 2016 July 9-10 in San Mateo, CA.
In a technology-driven world, “Product Management” touches every part of the business and technology lifecycle. ProductCon is the largest convergence of Product Managers, Product Developers, and Product Marketers.
- The Product Manager Summit is where professional product managers learn best practices in product lifecycle management, tools, workflows, and product marketing skills.
- Product Developer Summit is where developers gain the product management skills to augment their programming skills such as product usability, testing, deployment, and code collaboration.
- The Product Hackathon is where teams build apps or product prototypes and compete for $50,000+ in cash and prizes.
- What’s new with Agile product management
- Crash course on usability testing
- Managing troubleshooting & bug tracking
- PM Tools: Project Management, Resource Allocation, Communication
- Application Deployment & Continuous Integration
- Evaluating Product / Market fit
- Mobile App Marketplaces & Ecosystems
API World 2015 Conference
The 3rd annual API World 2015 Conference is the largest vendor-neutral API event in the nation. API World covers API strategy and design as well as offering a landscape view of new API services available to developers. API World tracks include API Design & Strategy, API Infrastructure, Internet of Things API’s, and more!
DataWeek 2015 Conference
The 4th annual DataWeek 2015 Conference is San Francisco’s largest vendor-agnostic data event, garnering 1,000+ attendees every year. Our speaker lists have included Google, Facebook, IBM, HP, SAP, Twitter, Linkedin, Readwrite, TechCrunch, and hundreds of the Bay area’s top data companies.
Integrate 2015 Expo
The Integrate 2015 Expo is where you meet, partner with, and integrate with dozens of exhibitors and thousands of attendees that make up the new tech ecosystem. With the Integrate.im online network, you can hone in on the exact partners you need to grow your partner strategy.
Integrate 2015 Hackathon
Formerly the DataWeek & API World Hackathon – the Integrate 2015 Hackathon challenges you to integrate sponsor Data & API technologies into hackathon projects that solve real-world challenges. With 250 attendees in 2014, we aim to double that by inviting 500+ participants in 2015.
Integrate 2015 is not just a conference & expo, it is an online network where you list your technology products – connect online to the technologies you integrate with – and browse / search for technologies who are attending Integrate 2015 who can grow your ecosystem strategy.