Product Manager Summit
The Product Manager Summit is where professional product managers learn best practices in product lifecycle management, tools, workflows, and product marketing skills.
Product Developer Summit
Product Developer Summit is a 2-day track where developers gain the product management skills to augment their programming skills such as product usability, testing, deployment, and code collaboration. Programmers, UI / UX engineers, and technical managers are invited to participate.
Product Marketing Summit
Product Managers need to know how to interact with marketing and create a go-to-market plan. Learn from the top product marketers in the nation about launching and marketing through online ads, app marketplaces, and new customer acquisition strategies.
Build a new product or prototype and compete for $50,000 in prizes. We invite product managers and app developers to team up on new prototype and application ideas that solve real problems.
- What’s new with Agile product management
- Crash course on usability testing
- Managing troubleshooting & bug tracking
- PM Tools: Project Management, Resource Allocation, Communication
- Application Deployment & Continuous Integration
- Evaluating Product / Market fit
- Mobile App Marketplaces & Ecosystems